ULTIMAKER TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT: 3D Printing Keynote
Last April 20-23, Ultimaker Transformation Summit was held online by Ultimaker in different regions. Partners and people all over the world are encouraged to join. The objective of said event is to transform the 3D printing journey of every individual and even the businesses out there.
The experts introduced the current innovations that is sure to change face of 3D printing. Industry leaders led by Ultimaker CEO Jürgen von Hollen, discussed the use of 3D printing to transform their competitive advantage and make innovation happen.
For those who haven’t got the chance to attend, here’s the full video coverage of the keynote event. It’s really never too late to learn right? Find out how to transform your 3D printing journey!
In a recap:
- We showed how the Ultimaker ecosystem enables open and faster innovation
- Host of new software updates that will make collaboration easier and professional organizations more secure
- We launched Ultimaker Digital Factory and Digital Library
- We have new material – PETG
- Launch of the official certification program under Ultimaker Academy which completes the whole ecosystem to ensure partners get the best 3D printing experience
WATCH THE ULTIMAKER TRANSFORMATION SUMMIT: 3D Printing Keynote HERE.