New and improved Creator
The Creator Pro 2 is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
Thanks to the open source technology, the original Creator has been proven to be a precise and high quality 3D printer. With numerous upgrades based on this proven and highly popular original model, Creator Pro 2 takes the precision and quality to a new level.
Higher level of precision
Upgraded from the outside in, Creator Pro is a very reliable 3D printer with excellent precision and professional quality. The sturdy metal frame increases stability of the printer’s moving parts. Metal platform support and 10mm Z-axis guide rods allow for precise movement of the z-axis.
The build plate is made from 6.3mm thickness alloy of Aluminum —the same grade used in the aerospace industry, excellent heat distribution and never deformed. The versatile chamber provides different printing environment for different materials. As a result, precise and top-tier print quality shows up.
Creator Pro is a straightforward 3D printer based on open source technology. It allows for flexible upgrades and various modifications. Meanwhile, you are able to choose your favorite software such as FlashPrint, Simplify3D, Cura and more.
Unlock materials, explore the frontier
Creator Pro comes with an proprietary dual-extruder structure. It allows you to print the main part with ABS filament and the support with dissolvable filament which can be melt in limonene. And this gives you solid infill for delicate overhangs and objects with internal moving parts.
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
The world is at your fingertips with the Creator Pro 2!
- FlashForge Creator Pro 2
- 2 spool holders
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected)
- 2 filament guide tubes
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set
- Power supply cable
- USB cable
- End stop switch cable (spare part)
- Acrylic covers kit
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual)
- Overall dimensions: 18.7 x 13.1 x 15.1 in
- FlashPrint (Open-source : Simplifi3D, ReplicatorG)
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, Gcode
- Build envelope: 8.9 x 5.8 x 5.9 in
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA