Every professional 3D printing project starts with one document:
A winning business case.
More than just to convince stakeholders, a business case helps you understand and quantify the value of 3D printing
– giving confidence to your team and your company.
Join Matt Griffin for a webinar packed with actionable insights based on real business cases.
Ultimaker Business Development Manager, Andrea Gasperini, will be sharing best
practices taken from our collaborations with top companies using additive manufacturing.
What will I learn?
During this free session, key takeaways will include:
• Which 3 to 5 additive manufacturing applications to choose and why can “make or break” your business case
• The key data points to include to reinforce your case (and it’s not just ROI)
• How to go beyond PowerPoint slides to make your presentation more compelling
• All the common objections your business case might face and how to overcome them
• And much more…
How can I join?
This 30-minute webinar will take place twice on February 25 at:
• 11am CET (6pm SGT, 5am EST)
• 5pm CET (8am PST, 10am CST, 11am EST)
Save your seat for either broadcast filling in the form.