Everything you need to stick and release thermoplastic elastomer copolymers (TPE, TPC) filaments reliably
This is Magigoo Pro Flex, the adhesive specifically designed for 3D printing in flexible plastics. It offers a strong adhesion platform for thermoplastic elastomer copolymer based filaments.
Magigoo is an easy to use 3D printing adhesive designed to reduce warping in FDM/FFF 3D printers. Warping, among other factors, is caused by the differential cooling of a print during a 3D printing process.
For printing repeatedly and reliably remember to apply Magigoo Pro Flex on your print bed before printing in flexible filaments.
- Shake the bottle vigorously.
- Apply to the desired area by pressing the nib on the bed (activating the inner valve) and spreading as needed.
- Print according to the filament/printer manufacturers recommendations
- Allow to cool and Remove – The Part should become easier to remove after sufﬁcient cooling. If the part is hard to remove, a scraper should be used to assist part removal.
- Clean - Use a wet hard sponge to remove all glue residue. Once the glue layer is wet it will form a white layer which can be easily scrubbed off with an abrasive sponge. Once the layer is completely loose from the glass it can be wiped away with a wet cloth and ﬁnally cleaned with a dry paper towel.
This adhesive is for professional use. Contact with eyes causes serious eye damage, Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
For larger prints a 20 mm brim with multiple layers is recommended
In cases of excess adhesion, it is recommended to wet print bed with a small amount of water slowly work it below the part, this should make part removal easier
How to use?
Important note : The applicator has an active spring valve, which activates when applicator is pressed against the build plate. Please do not press the bottle as "ketchup bottle" , otherwise the applicator may pop off. Bottle may be slightly squeezed, only when the nib is pressed against the bed and it may be necessary only if bigger flow is required. Bottle must not be squeezed when cap is off any other time as it may result in glue popping out of the bottle.