If you’re looking for the most affordable way to 3D print metal, then you’re in the right place.
What will I learn?
Key takeaways will include:
- 11 design and slicing tips that result in high-quality metal prints
- Which industries are seeing the biggest benefits from this metal FFF workflow
- Everything you need to 3D print Ultrafuse 316L on an Ultimaker (it’s less than you think)
- Examples of applications that are a perfect for this process
- How to take advantage of a special opportunity offered by BASF and Ultimaker
How can I join?
This 45-minute webinar will take place twice on December 9 at:
- 11am CET (6pm SGT, 5am EST)
- 5pm CET (8am PST, 10am CST, 11am EST)
Save your seat for either broadcast by filling in the form.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://bit.ly/2I3FbDS
Leave a Comment